martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

SCIENCE SUMMARIES

Hello children.

I write you to remind you that some of you have to upload the different Science Summaries in the blog.

ALEJANDRO: HOW DO ANIMALS REPRODUCE --> Done!! :)
MARINA: VERTEBRATES AND INVERTABRATES --> Not done yet. Hurry up!! :(
ALEJANDRA: HOW DO ANIMALS MOVE --> In proccess (ask for help to upload it, please!)
IRENE ALAMEDA: WHAT DO ANIMALS EAT --> In proccess (please, remember to send me the summary in a word document, thank you)

MAMMALS: ESTEFANÍA --> In proccess ( It is already corrected. Just upload it, please)
BIRDS: SERGIO AÑÓN --> In proccess (It is already corrected. Just upload it, please)

Sorry children but I forgot the ones in charge of Reptiles, Amphibians and Fish. I think they were Zaira, Vicente and Alexandra. If not, send me an email. I remember to these children that I'm waiting for their corresponding Science summaries. Thank you.

I also remind you that YOU HAVE AN EXAM NEXT MONDAY (Monday the 19th) about all the animals we have been studying and which SUMMARIES SHOULD BE ON THE BLOG.

Another thing: DON'T FORGET TO LABEL THE SUMMARIES: On 'Etiquetas de esta entrada' you have to click on Science and Summaries. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!

Thank you, and see you tomorrow,

Eva

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario